VASER Liposuction in Portland has become an extremely popular procedure at our practice, as the treatment offers a quick recovery, minimal downtime, and excellent results. It is associated with fewer medical risks than traditional liposuction because it as it can be performed with local anesthesia.
What is VASER Liposuction?
VASER Liposuction is a cutting-edge technology that is ideal for those with a busy lifestyle that has thought about getting liposuction in the past. If you feel you would benefit from liposuction, but you are wary of the downtime and medical risks of traditional liposuction, VASER liposuction could be the perfect option.
How does VASER Liposuction work?
VASER Liposuction uses tiny cannulas along with ultrasound frequency to remove fat from problem areas. First, ultrasound waves are used to dislodge fat cells in a precise treatment area. Then, the cannula gently removes the loosened fat cells without damaging any surrounding tissue. This means that VASER Liposuction is far less likely to lead to excessive bleeding, bruising and other side effects associated with traditional liposuction.
Am I a good candidate for VASER Liposuction?
You may be an ideal candidate for VASER Liposuction if you:
- Are in good health
- Have realistic expectations for your procedure
- Are near your ideal weight
- Have problem areas such as the abdomen that resist diet and exercise
- Have some amount of elasticity in the skin
It is important to understand that VASER liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure. It is meant to tighten skin and remove stubborn fat deposits. If you are currently overweight, we can advise you on other procedures in your consultation.
Benefits of VASER Liposuction
Patients love VASER Liposuction in Portland due to the following benefits:
- It is minimally invasive
- Only local anesthesia is necessary
- Provides marked results in a single procedure
- Removes stubborn fat deposits
- Recovery time is quick
- There is minimal swelling and bruising
- The skin is tightened as the fat deposits are removed
- Surrounding tissue is undamaged
- You will be able to return to your normally scheduled activities within two to three weeks
What is the recovery for VASER Liposuction?
Because VASER Liposuction is minimally invasive, it is ideal for those with demanding schedules or busy careers that are unable to take a lot of time off of work to recover. You should be able to return to your normally scheduled activities within 10 days. You may not be able to return to any rigorous activity for at least three to four weeks.
Why choose us?
- Mathew Lewis, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon that utilizes his vast knowledge of anatomy to provide remarkable results with VASER Liposuction.
- With the right surgeon, your results with VASER Liposuction can transform your appearance and give your self-confidence the boost you have been looking for.
- Our team combines cutting-edge technology with a highly professional and friendly environment.
A Portland Plastic Surgeon
1200 NW Naito Pkwy, Ste 330Portland, OR 97209
Discover your true beauty. At the office of Dr. Matthew Lewis, we take everything into consideration, including your comfort, discretion, and of course your outcome. Please call us to schedule an appointment.